RTEMS libbsd port: how to link the driver

ragu nath ragunath3252 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:12:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

What is the procedure to link a network driver to the application in
rtems libbsd port? The drivers are compiled and available in the
libbsd archive. I dont know how to link the driver to the application.

I followed the RTEMS NETWORKING supplement document and tried defining
the following structures. But it did not work

static struct rtems_bsdnet_ifconfig netdriver_config = {
RTEMS_BSP_NETWORK_DRIVER_NAME,
RTEMS_BSP_NETWORK_DRIVER_ATTACH
};
struct rtems_bsdnet_config rtems_bsdnet_config = {
&netdriver_config,
rtems_bsdnet_do_bootp,
};

If there is any latest documentation available, pls let me know.

Thanks,
Ragunath