Warning Status 6 April 2015

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Sun Apr 12 15:57:02 UTC 2015

Hi

The warning status is very good at the moment. If you
ignore avr, m32c, and h8300, there are 2 warnings in
the tree which show up on 4 BSPs:

arm-tms750*: missing prototype of bsp_reset (I am fixing this)
arm-rtl22xx: false positive with GCC PR filed.

The problem moving forward is not to let warnings slip
back in.

PLEASE PLEASE watch the warnings and fix them.

Overall, I think the warning state is pretty good and I
am going to pay attention to other issues for a while.
I may return to push the m32c warnings down but we are
in great shape for a 4.11 release.

--
-- Joel Sherrill
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS