Extension for GSOC project: Nested Mutexes

Saurabh Gadia gadia at usc.edu
Mon Apr 13 05:59:34 UTC 2015

Hello Chris Sir,
I have submitted proposal for implementing Nested Mutexes problem as my
GSOC project. Below are the link for proposal:

Melange Link:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2015/sgadia/5629499534213120?verified=True

Drive link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B44HRKVuGCkFfm16czhTQUpEaklmaldETVBBcDRva0t5S1c1MzFRQkhnQW1iVGZ5WXdlYkE&usp=sharing

So with respect to the comment of Daniel Ramirez we can add support of
debug for additional data structures as mentioned in solution of proposal.
I wanted a brief overview of what work can be accomplished within GSOC
timeline. I also wanted a brief overview on what work is done for debug
support and what future advancement are planned.

Thanks,

Saurabh Gadia