RDUC2015: Speak up: Participation intended?

Thomas Doerfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon Apr 13 17:09:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

in the past few weeks, we have started preparing the first "RTEMS
Developers and Users Conference" (RDUC). Last Friday, the Early Bird
registration period for participation has ended. Unfortunately, up to
now the number of registrations is far below our expectations and we
currently consider to cancel the event.

Before we decide on this, I would like to ask anyone who intends to
participate (or at least still has not yet decided) to send a short note
to me or "rduc at rtems.eu".

If there is no sufficient feedback 'til next Wednesday (15.4.2015), we
will cancel the event.

Looking forward to some feedback,

Thomas.

embedded brains GmbH