Beagle bsp improvements RTC driver for beaglebone black

Ben Gras beng at shrike-systems.com
Sat Apr 4 20:52:28 UTC 2015

All,

I built & tested the change based on current master. Looks great,
ragunath! I agree it's worth addressing Joel's comments. I have two
more:

 - please check in the device read/write functions that you're getting
the 'minor' argument that you expect (0), and not return valid data
otherwise.
 - git reports some spurious white space

can you address these & resubmit? I'll be happy to merge then. Thanks
for your contribution, very good companion to your GSOC proposal!