xilinx microblaze

Hesham ALMatary heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 10:55:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've built it early this morning, and it went smoothly, no errors. So,
I suspect it's something with your tools, and perhaps it's better to
update it and try again as Chris suggested.

FYI, there's some initial port that runs hello world here [1]. I'll
most likely work on rebasing and improving it soon, and perhaps revive
the discussion of the upstreaming process, if it's of interest.

[1] http://github.com/heshamelmatary/rtems-microblaze

Best,
Hesham

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 7:50 AM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:
> On 7/08/2015 3:01 pm, emanuel stiebler wrote:
>> should it still work, didn't see anything about it for a while on this
>> list, tried yesterday, and the source-builder failed in newlib:
>
> Can you please try '--jobs=none' on the RSB command line ?
>
> I wonder if this is a GNU make and cgywin dll issue. If your cygwin
> updated ?
>
> Chris

Hesham