i386 build fail

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Fri Aug 7 19:25:27 UTC 2015

 This screenshot appears to show results from running apt.

What guide are you following to try to build rtems? The best guide is
the GSoC getting started guide on our Trac wiki, first you may want to
follow it exactly to build the sparc/sis, and then switch the
architecture with i386 and the bsp with pc386.

Gedare