Fwd: SMP support for Raspberry Pi 2

Rohini Kulkarni krohini1593 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:15:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

It would be great if somebody can help here.
[1] How are the mailbox registers available for each core of Pi2 to be
used.

[2] Another thing is that I don't know which registers of Pi 1 are
available for Pi2 as well. The ones in this link
<https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/bcm2836/QA7_rev3.4.pdf>
, are quite different from the ones for Pi 1.

[3] Can the same mailbox interface as Pi1 be used?

Thanks.