building RTEMS 4.11 leon3 with floating point support?

Cudmore, Alan P. (GSFC-5820) alan.p.cudmore at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 31 10:47:15 UTC 2015

Having a floating point configuration of the BSP makes sense. I was able
to rebuild the BSP with the hardware floating point compiler option and it
works.

I did get a floating point exception in the FTP task and had to change the
FTP task create to enable floating point. Is it worth submitting a patch
to change that?

Thanks,
Alan