GSoC and Open Projects

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Feb 10 01:27:22 UTC 2015

Hi

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects has seen
updates from a few people over the past week.

Please review and see what good ideas you have to add.

As always, we are looking for mentors. Good ideas without
good mentors do not get implemented. It is an incredibly
rewarding thing to do. It is also how a lot of cool stuff has
gotten done.

Personally, I would like to see a number of tools projects
this year. Improvements to the new Python based
infrastructure like the RSB, RTEMS Tester, and finishing off
the previous work on integrating coverage reporting
into this framework.

Plenty of opportunities and you will enjoy this. Plus
if you are nice, you might get a t-shirt. :)

--joel