Open Tickets for 4.11 Branching

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Fri Jan 23 00:19:46 UTC 2015

Hi

Thirty tickets are currently listed as non-admin issues with a milestone
of 4.11. This means they are issues to be resolved before we can branch.

http://goo.gl/HeziKs

Please help review these. If you can resolve an issue, please help do so.
If the issue is not going to get fixed or get attention before 4.11
branches,
then we need to move the milestone out.

Thanks.