Generating lock graph for nested mutex project

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Jul 22 16:24:12 UTC 2015

On 7/22/2015 11:03 AM, Saurabh Gadia wrote:
> hi,
> Is there any tool which can be used to generate lock-graph for the JPF implementation of nested mutex. I have removed unnecessary re-entrant locks and want to further investigate on which other locks can be avoided with correct implementation.
>
> code repo: https://github.com/saurabhgadia4/lock-model/blob/rtemsjpf-0.4/rtems/Mutex.java

mscgen can generate sequence diagrams if you can get a flow
into its easy format. It is used by RTEMS for sequence
diagrams.

Graphvis (dot) is used to generate the various diagrams like
flow charts and inheritance diagrams.

Of course, you have to get output in the right format to
feed into these but it is an easy format.