Cache issue with BBB networking

Marcos Díaz marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com
Mon Jun 29 19:20:14 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm sorry but in the development of the porting of LWIP i couldn't give any
more time to the task, so when I reached that stage I just disabled the
cache.
I will try to give some time to that to see if i can help you, and of
course, let me know if you find something.
Sorry again

--

<http://www.tallertechnologies.com>

Marcos Díaz

Software Engineer

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5

Córdoba, Argentina

Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211/ +54 351 7617452

Skype: markdiaz22