RTEMS Project Accepted in ESA Summer of Code in Space 2015

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Mar 2 15:28:09 UTC 2015

Hi

This is a program in which university students from ESA member
countries can perform projects for free software projects. The list
of accepted open source organizations is at:

 http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/?q=node/13

Potential RTEMS projects are at:

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects

For SOCIS projects, we will be encouraging students to focus
on something which is likely to be beneficial to applications
in the space domain. This doesn't narrow our open projects
list very much but we feel it is respectful to the sponsors.

If you know potential students or have contacts at universities,
please pass this along.