Early bird registration open: RDUC RTEMS Developers and Users Conference

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon Mar 2 16:57:41 UTC 2015

Hello Dominik,

I understand that the registration fee is not cheap. We have tried to
keep the costs low, but on the other hand do not have a spare budget to
sponsor the conference. Compared to similar events the fee doesn't seem
unreasonable.

Nevertheless I would be looking forward to seeing you. If not this time,
maybe the next year at your location? ;-)

Kind regards,

Thomas.

Am 02.03.2015 um 17:39 schrieb Dominik Taborsky:
> Hello,
>
> I was looking forward to meeting people around RTEMS, but 590 (510)
> Euros? Is there an extra zero? Is that how much a usual conference
> costs? I could do my own conference for that...
>

> Best regards,
> Dominik
>

> On 03/02/2015 03:22 PM, Thomas Doerfler wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> in January I have announced the 1st RTEMS Developers and Users
>> Conference (RDUC) to take place in the area on Munich, Germany. The date
>> is now fixed for the 18.-19. June 2015.
>>
>> See more details about the conference at:
>>
>> http://www.embedded-brains.de/en/event/rduc-conference/
>>
>> The registration form is open now, so if you want to participate, please
>> register at:
>>
>> http://www.embedded-brains.de/en/registration-for-rduc/
>>
>> Please note that the number of seats is limited! Registering within the
>> early bird period ('til 9, April 2015) will make sure you get a
>> remarkable discount on the registration fee.
>>

>> For any questions, please feel free to contact us at
>>
>>     rduc at rtems.eu
>>
>> We will keep this list informed while we proceed with our plannings.
>>
>> With kind regards,
>>
>> Thomas Doerfler.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler