4.11 Branching Close

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Fri Mar 6 22:24:38 UTC 2015

Hi

There has been a lot of work over the past month by multiple people
to get ready for branching 4.11. This has involved tool testing, ticket
evaluation, etc.

Please help by testing on your BSP of choice and ensuring that
things look good.

I believe we are very close to entering a "slushy" state before
branching.