Introduction

Gowtham Ashok gwty93 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:42:12 UTC 2015

Hello, I'm Gowtham, a senior CS undergraduate. I'm a KDE contributor and
have mentored Google Code-in 2014 for them.
I came across RTEMS while studying for my real-time systems midterm and
would like to become a regular contributor.
I thought that doing a GSoC would be a good starting point. Am I too late?
I have seen many interesting potential projects on the ideas page. I would
like to start working on it as soon as possible.
Would improving SMP support in RTEMS be a good contender for a GSoC-level
project?

Best,
Gowtham

--