[rpi bsp] merging status of mailbox and the status of rtems graphics kits

QIAO YANG yangqiao0505 at me.com
Fri Mar 20 20:59:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

Since Andre is wiling to continue his work on buses and SD card support, and I'm preparing for the framebuffer implementation, I would like to know the status of Andre's mailbox implementation. If it cannot be merged yet, what is the problem? I may take this if the mailbox is not in Andre's planning.

What is the status of rtems graphics kits? Is anyone still working on it? I've found that the microwindows git server was not even reachable for the moment. I would like to know something about the kit so that I can have a clear plan to port the graphics libraries to raspberry pi and also the nano-x, microwindows. Or maybe we have better choice than microwindows?

regards