GSoC 2015 - Raspberry Pi improvements

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Fri Mar 13 16:46:48 UTC 2015

You should read the blog pages starting at
http://alanstechnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/rtems-on-raspberry-pi.html

There are a few blog posts there. Some is outdated but mostly it
should work I guess, using git.rtems,org for the git repositories now
that all support is in "upstream" RTEMS Project repos.

-Gedare