Major SMP Improvements

Daniel Hellstrom daniel at gaisler.com
Sat May 16 06:44:36 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

I thought this was publicaly known and that Sebastian's ticket was the way to fix it. There was a discussion about it when it was discovered around Aug 2014, and I agreed then that Sebastian's path to fixing it sounded very good but I dont know all aspects of it. As I recall its not a blocker for Leon smp, because of the dirty fix required for smp.

Daniel