SPARC BSPs Fail to Build rtems-libbsd

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed May 27 00:51:18 UTC 2015

On 27/05/2015 8:14 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> It looks the PCI API change has resulted in rtems-libbsd not
> building for SPARC. Any ideas?

The code unconditionally assumed all BSPs provided PCI support and installed "rtems/pci.h" header. I have just posted a patch that adds conditional support the waf build of rtems-libbsd so the LEON3 BSP now builds.

If I get no comments on the patch I will push it in a day for so.

Testing with:

 waf configure --rtems-tools=/opt/work/rtems/4.11 \
               --rtems=/opt/work/chris/rtems/kernel/4.11 \
               --rtems-bsps=arm/realview_pbx_a9_qemu,sparc/erc32,sparc/leon3 \
               --prefix=/opt/work/chris/rtems/libbsd/install-test

Note, the makefile build will fail because I have not added conditional support.