4.11 Release Description Help Needed

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Sat May 23 15:53:28 UTC 2015

On 05/23/2015 10:25 AM, Hesham ALMatary wrote:
> On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 4:10 PM, Joel Sherrill
> <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>  wrote:
>> On 05/23/2015 10:01 AM, Hesham ALMatary wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> or1k and epiphany are already mentioned under general section.
>>>
>> I searched for or1k on the page and just don't see it.
>>
>> Are we on the same page?
> Yes, but it's called "OpenRISC" there.

Got it. Thanks. I modified your two and sparc64 to all
end with (target=XXX). :)

Please add the BSPs in the list of new BSPs.

For sure, the other things are missing so if you spot something
missing that I didn't, let's wrap this up.

My birthday is tomorrow and even though it will be a late birthday
present, I want a release branch for my birthday. :)