Porting ethernet driver from FREEBSD to rtems-libbsd

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu May 28 12:01:38 UTC 2015

It depends on the capabilities of the interrupt controller. Maybe you
have to drop the support for nested interrupts. The
bsp_interrupt_dispatch() function for a state of the art interrupt
controller looks like this (arm-gic-irq.c):

void bsp_interrupt_dispatch(void)
{
   volatile gic_cpuif *cpuif = GIC_CPUIF;
   uint32_t icciar = cpuif->icciar;
   rtems_vector_number vector = GIC_CPUIF_ICCIAR_ACKINTID_GET(icciar);
   rtems_vector_number spurious = 1023;

   if (vector != spurious) {
     uint32_t psr = _ARMV4_Status_irq_enable();

     bsp_interrupt_handler_dispatch(vector);

     _ARMV4_Status_restore(psr);

     cpuif->icceoir = icciar;
   }