New BSP Advice

Isaac Gutekunst isaac.gutekunst at vecna.com
Thu Sep 17 14:09:53 UTC 2015

Hey RTEMS Developers,

Vecna has recently reached the final stretch of our BSP development
effort for the STM32F4 and STM32F7 families of processors. We would love
to contribute it back and where wondering what we should do to get that
process moving. I understand many of you are busy with the 4.11 effort,
and if you can't offer much help at the moment, we understand. On our
end, we are performing internal peer review through the GitHub
interface, and are hoping to wrap things up in about two weeks.
Outstanding areas are the LWIP port which is not visible in the pull
request.

The in progress code is viewable here:
https://github.com/vecnatechnologies/rtems/pull/4

Kind Regards,