How will user's compile with Makefiles? Was: Re: large bss size for sample applications

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Sat Sep 26 14:22:37 UTC 2015

I don’t like this requirement.  I think it’s fine for development but want to be able to deliver a package that will integrate into a client’s Makefile based build system where they can make changes and re-build.  In other words, I don’t mind if building a BSP or updating RTEMS requires waf, but want to be able to deploy and make minor changes without it.

Up to now I’ve been able to get the existing Makefile fragments to work at multiple sites with a little work.