Python problem

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Feb 10 18:15:32 UTC 2016

We need the config.log from the subdirectory where the failure occurred.
This looks like one from the top directory,

Look at the build log to see what directory the build failed in and grab
that one.

FWIW a quick google for this issue on Ubuntu showed someone suggested:

sudo apt-get install python-dev

Have you done that?

--joel