ANN: RTEMS at embedded world2016: Meeting with Chillout Hour

Thomas Doerfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon Feb 15 12:56:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

just to let anyone know:

RTEMS at embedded world
===================
The embedded brains GmbH will be present at the "embedded world 2016"
trade show in Nuremberg, Germany, which is opened from February 23 'til
February 25 2016, see:

http://www.embedded-world.de

One major topic on our stand 538 in hall 4 will be RTEMS.

RTEMS Chillout Hour
===================
For the first time a "RTEMS Chillout Hour" takes place, the idea is to
meet and discuss all kinds of RTEMS topics.

You provide the discussions, we provide the cocktails ;-)

Who is present?
===============
Apart from the embedded brains team, Joel Sherrill from OAR will once
again be present. I think this is a good opportunity to meet face to
face. We are looking forward to meet many RTEMS users during these days.

If anyone is interested in free tickets, please contact me privately.

wkr,

Thomas Doerfler.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler
Dornierstr. 4
D-82178 Puchheim
Germany
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Phone: +49-89-18 94 741-12
Fax:   +49-89-18 94 741-09
PGP: Public key available on request.

Diese Nachricht ist keine geschÀftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.