OpenRISC patch series...

Jakob Viketoft jakob.viketoft at aacmicrotec.com
Fri Feb 19 15:48:29 UTC 2016

From: gedare at gwmail.gwu.edu [gedare at gwmail.gwu.edu] on behalf of Gedare Bloom [gedare at rtems.org]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 15:58
To: Jakob Viketoft
Cc: devel at rtems.org
Subject: Re: OpenRISC patch series...

>On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Jakob Viketoft
><jakob.viketoft at aacmicrotec.com> wrote:

The simple answer is because I didn't. :) I was hoping to get away anyway since I'm working through a less then optimal e-mail solution in git terms, but I'll have a go at sending them directly instead.

Jakob Viketoft
Senior Engineer in RTL and embedded software

ÅAC Microtec AB
Dag Hammarskjölds väg 48
SE-751 83 Uppsala, Sweden

T: +46 702 80 95 97