Help required with setting up TFTP communication between QEMU instance and host machine

vivek kukreja vivekkukreja5 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:47:23 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm working on improving the current tracing framework of
RTEMS(Capture Engine and Trace Linker) for GSoC 2016. In the current
phase, I have to transport trace files from RTEMS to host machine.
I've built rtems-libbsd drivers for xilinx_zynq_19_qemu bsp and all
examples are building with QEMU for arm.
The testsuite has examples of a TFTP(and NFS) client running on the
loopback interface, but I need help with configuring the ethernet
interface.
If someone has worked on setting up communication between RTEMS target
and host machine, or has similar examples please share. Any help is
appreciated!

PS: As a hack I have tried setting up SSH between the QEMU instance
and host but it's a hack. The transport mechanisms will be tested on
hardware next.

Regards,
Vivek