Updates and Problems on "Raspberry Pi USB and Ethernet Support" Project

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:35:28 UTC 2016

Hi Deval,

What code do I need to add to try your test?

I am using the items git head kernel, and your rtems-libbsd RaspberryPi_USB branch.
When I run init01 on my Pi Zero, I get the output below.

Alan

*** LIBBSD INIT 1 TEST ***
nexus0: <RTEMS Nexus device>
bcm283x_dwcotg0: <DWC OTG 2.0 integrated USB controller (bcm283x)> on nexus0
usbus0 on bcm283x_dwcotg0
usbus0: 480Mbps High Speed USB v2.0
uhub0: <DWCOTG OTG Root HUB, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1> on usbus0
Sleeping to see what happens
uhub0: 1 port with 1 removable, self powered