Updates and Problems on "Raspberry Pi USB and Ethernet Support" Project

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:32:48 UTC 2016

I'm not sure what I did to get the extra debug messages. When I run the
usb01 example, I just see:
nexus0: <RTEMS Nexus device>

I will have to read up on how the libbsd drivers are used, and what needs
to be done to set them up in nexus-devices.h

Chris: do you know if it would help to boot FreeBSD on the Pi to see the
messages and look at what drivers are used?

Alan