Regarding GSOC 2016 BSP for BBB

punit vara punitvara at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:32:35 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 6:14 PM, Martin Galvan <
martin.galvan at tallertechnologies.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 3:23 AM, punit vara <punitvara at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thank you Martin. I started looking previous year work of BBB as well
> > as Rpi work for I2c and SPI . May I know whether are you going to
> > mentor for beagle bone black bsp this year ?
>
> You're welcome. I'm not mentoring for the GSoC this year, although
> I'll be glad to help if you need something.

I am really happy that RTEMS is selected for GSOC 2016.Congratulation Joel
and Team !!! I waited for this opportunity since long time. :-) I am
interested to propose I2C,SPI BSP for BBB. To accomplish this I have read
BSP and DD document for RTEMS, TRM of AM335X and also through last year
work of Ketul as well as Andre. May I know who is going to mentor proposals
related to BBB ? Any further suggestions please so I can start working as
soon as possible I am ready with Hello world and its patch. Should I submit
it now ?