GSoC 2016

Viktoriya Vasiliev viktoriyavasiliev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:11:12 UTC 2016

Hello Gedare,

> Welcome to RTEMS! You should see our Getting Started guide especially
> oriented toward GSoC students, at
> https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/GettingStarted
>
> Please note the current master branch of RTEMS is now version 4.12, so
> adjust any use of 4.11 to be 4.12 when working with 'master' branch.

Sorry for the late reply; first of all I will like to congratulate RTEMS
for her selection to participate in the Google Summer of Code 2016. I am
interested in working on Improving the POSIX compliance for RTEMS project.
I will get started on my proposal while preparing my patch. I will share
with you or +Joel when ready.

Thanks,
Viktoriya