Request - Status review on per function section sweep

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Mar 11 22:27:30 UTC 2016

Hi

I think we now have addressed all BSPs for per function section additions.
As best
I can tell, most BSPs had it safely added. A few BSPs did not have KEEP()
directives in the right and (I think) tickets are filed on all of those.
Those BSPs
also have the commented arguments added to the custom file with a comment
pointing to the ticket. The following URL should pull those tickets up:

https://devel.rtems.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=closed&status=new&status=reopened&description=~KEEP()&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

I would appreciate a review to double check that all BSP families have had
function section support added and that the ticket list above matches those
that are disabled.

If it helps, this is the script I used to see if function-section support
appeared
in the custom directory. It shows nothing now.

for d in */*/make/custom
do
  grep "function-section" ${d}/* >/dev/null
  test $? -ne 0 && echo $d
done

Thanks.

--joel