GSOC

sane sai charan sanesaicharan23 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:47:45 UTC 2016

Hello all,

              I am interested in the following projects (Interests
in descending order)

                           **Memory Protection
                                                     --->OS Support for MMU
Initialization
                                                       --->Page Table Entry
Handling
                                                     --->POSIX based Memory
Protection

                             ** Port RTEMS to Microblaze

                             ** RTEMS as a PLC

                             ** Update the RTEMS port of LWIP

            What I want to ask corresponding mentors here is

                               ** Are there any students already accepted
for above projects??

                               ** Are there any requirements or tasks to be
completed other than the one given in Getting started page ?

                              ** Anyone mentoring RTEMS port of LWIP project
? because status of project says no volunteers for this project.

                              ** Is it true that who sends proposal first
will get first preference ?

                              ** Is it ok to get my proposal reviewed here
before submitting to google ?

                              ** I want to continue the development of
RTEMS after
GSOC. Is it possible?