GSOC 2016 Aspirant

Mudit Jain muditjain18011995 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:01:43 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am Mudit Jain, a final year undergraduate student in Electronics and
Communication Engineering at BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus.

I wish to apply for GSOC 2016, with RTEMS as the mentoring organization.

I have gone through your website for details regarding the development
process and the projects that could be done.

I am interested in working on the project titled "Low Level Peripherals and
SD Card Support for Raspberry PI " [ Project group 1  - Improving Raspberry
PI BSP ] under Alan Cudmore as the mentor.

Given the limited time I have for the application process, I have
parallelly started to set up the RTEMS environment and also write my
proposal for the project that I am interested in.
I will be updating this email thread once I have set up the env.

I understand that I am applying at the last moment, however I request you
to consider my application.

It would be great if people could suggest any good points that I need to
account for, in my application.

Thanks

Cheers
Mudit Jain