GSOC 2016 Aspirant

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Mar 25 11:53:48 UTC 2016

For prior effort on SD card see
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2015/RaspberryPi_peripherals_and_SD_card#SDcardsupport

There is another student that is planning to add USB/NIC support. You
would be best served to avoid too much overlap, but if you go for a
different RPi model that may not matter. What specific RPi board do
you plan to use?

I would guess SD card is only good for the first half of GSoC, so
you'll need to identify what else you could do. The other periperhals
(GPIO, i2c, SPI) support have been merged by Andre.