BBB GSoC Projects was Re: Gsoc 2016 project proposal

punit vara punitvara at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:41:55 UTC 2016

Yes I have checked previous year work of ketul . He has done ADC and GPIO
BSP . It seems SPI,USB BSP need to be developed as I have checked rtems.git
and I am not sure about I2C .I asked last year student Ketul .According to
him , I2c is also need to be modified. I tried to contact Ben but he is
unreachable on mailing list :-(