IRC meeting follow-up

sane sai charan sanesaicharan23 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:37:16 UTC 2016

      I am extremely sorry that there was an unexpected power cut here.So I
am briefing my project's aim and the work I planed to do this week.

Main task of the project is to map RTEMS file API to lower level of LwIP
API and test it on emulated i386 machine.As I said my exams were completed
on 10 may,so I asked my mentor to extend preparation period.In this week I
will be studying about socket API and do some practice as instructed by
mentor [ Pavel Pisa ].

Sincerely ,
Sai Charan Sane