Errors while building USB DWC OTG driver

Deval Shah deval.maker at gmail.com
Sun May 29 05:53:41 UTC 2016

I followed the libbsd.txt and added bcm 283x driver from freebsd source. Now I am getting new errors. This time drivers got compiled which was verified
using this command. > nm `find build -name '*bcm283x_dwc_fdt*.o'`
The error log is as follows.
In file included from ../../rtemsbsd/rtems/rtems-kernel-muteximpl.c:41:0:
/home/gadgetman/development/rtems/rtems-libbsd/rtemsbsd/include/machine/rtems-bsd-muteximpl.h:69:5:
error: unknown type name 'Thread_queue_Context' Thread_queue_Context *queue_context); ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gadgetman/development/rtems/rtems-libbsd/rtemsbsd/include/machine/rtems-bsd-muteximpl.h:
In function 'rtems_bsd_mutex_lock':
/home/gadgetman/development/rtems/rtems-libbsd/rtemsbsd/include/machine/rtems-bsd-muteximpl.h:74:2:
error: unknown type name 'Thread_queue_Context' Thread_queue_Context queue_context; ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gadgetman/development/rtems/rtems-libbsd/rtemsbsd/include/machine/rtems-bsd-muteximpl.h:79:49:
error: request for member 'Lock_context' in something not a structure or union _Thread_queue_Acquire(&m->queue,   ^
/home/gadgetman/development/rtems/rtems-libbsd/rtemsbsd/include/machine/rtems-bsd-muteximpl.h:88:50:
error: request for member 'Lock_context' in something not a structure or union _Thread_queue_Release(&m->queue,   ^
The log is very big and it is showing that many structures are missing. I am
unable to figure out why this happened. Because I didn't edit any file related
to rtems-bsd. Any pointers ? Commit for above code changes.
https://github.com/deval-maker/rtems-libbsd/commit/d90e11ec8e775eed9580e17a6ecaff11fac39931
Thanks, Deval Shah