Errors while building USB DWC OTG driver

Deval Shah deval.maker at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:32:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have managed to resolve previous errors and the driver is finally
building. I want to test this on hardware now. I tried running "USB01"
testsuit for this. But I could not see any output on minicom.

Is there any debug flag/macro which I can turn on in order to get all the
error log? Or any other debug method for raspberry pi hardware ?

Thanks,
Deval Shah