Require help with running Xilinx Zynq Qemu BSP

vivek kukreja vivekkukreja5 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:57:49 UTC 2016

Hello,

Sorry for not framing the question properly.

I know how to run an application on the baremetal, with the command you
have mentioned. But I want to know how to run a complete RTEMS boot image,
along with OS components on the emulator.

In the document that I have given a link above, the steps for running a
boot image for i386 have been mentioned. Is the similar possible for the
Xilinx Zynq too?