Validity of a patch on newlib

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu May 19 22:12:47 UTC 2016

I believe those patches aren't needed any more, as we have worked to
submit our patches upstream and use newlib snapshots and releases
directly. You should refer to the source versions identified by the
RSB, and see whether it applies any patches, to understand what source
it compiles to build a tool chain.

Gedare