LM3S69xx BSP Qemu Error

Martin Galvan martin.galvan at tallertechnologies.com
Fri May 27 14:18:23 UTC 2016

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Olufowobi, Habeeb
<habeeb.olufowobi at bison.howard.edu> wrote:
> Can you please also specify the command line argument used to run hello.exe.
> Let me try that to see if I have some parameters in my command line that was
> not supposed to be there.

Certainly. I'm running the following:

./bin/qemu-system-arm -nographic -M lm3s6965evb -kernel
/home/martin/rtems/build/arm-rtems4.12/c/lm3s6965/testsuites/samples/hello/hello.exe

I'm assuming you're using the latest RTEMS master, and a (fairly
recent) toolchain. Just in case, could you please show the output of
arm-rtems4.12-gcc --version?