Building All Output Formats for RTEMS Docs

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Nov 7 21:02:12 UTC 2016

For CentOS, I am trying to install the Texlive version now. It is taking
a LONG time. It had an estimated install time of about 4 hours and
died on the first attempt.

If this works on CentOS 6, then I will repeat for CentOS 7 and Fedora
23. If all goes well, this can be the recommended solution on those
distributions.

After that, I will investigate Ubuntu if no one beats me to it.

--joel