Building All Output Formats for RTEMS Docs

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Mon Nov 7 22:32:51 UTC 2016

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Hi Chris,

it would be nice if there are some good visible warnings if fallback packages are used. Otherwise it might be hard for someone building the documentation to find out why the output looks different.

As an alternative it could be nice to have a configuration option like '--no-fallback' that prevents the system from using any fallback fonts or packages. This would allow to find all missing packages for the optimal output.

Kind regards

Christian

embedded brains GmbH
Christian Mauderer