Need guidelines for adding PCIe support for one of our custom BSP for RTEMS OS

abhijit abhijitnaik27 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 06:36:27 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We are developing BSP for one of our customer boards based on SPARC CPU
For this BSP, we have to add PCIe support
 From our initial study, we observed that,
RTEMS PCIe library will be used for enumeration and resource allocation
FreeBSD PCIe port will be used for MSI/MSIX support
Please let me know whether our observation is correct. Also let us know
what additional steps that must be taken care for adding PCIe support.

--
Best wishes,
Abhijit Naik