build my own rtems application

Boughedada Kamal kamal.boughedada at obspm.fr
Tue Oct 11 16:13:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

after successful RTEMS 4.11 installation, I would like to develop my own rtems application thanks to Eclipse IDE.

I follow this procedure :

Step 1 : New Makefile project

Step 2:

copy rtems/make/Templates/Makefile.leaf
Add the files init.c and sytem.h from testsuites/samples

Step 3: Modify the Makefile

Change: C_PIECES=xxxd xxxe xxxf