RPi SD card Driver

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Sep 6 12:23:59 UTC 2016

Hello Mudit,

your patch set looks quite good in general. Could you please remove the
superfluous white space additions and guard all changes with the
__rtems__ markers. Please add the import versions of your new files to
the "FreeBSD version of imported files and directories" libbsd.txt section.

I don't think we need a new test program. Does the media01 test work on
your board?

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de