4.11.2rc1 Build Results

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Apr 3 13:10:32 UTC 2017

Hi

Looks good except for the architectures that toolsets did not
build for.

+ avr (don't care)
+ lm32
+ moxie
+ m32c

moxie has the binutils mismatch ticket but after that is fixed,
there is a missing gcc support library to track down why it isn't
built.

lm32 can build the toolset but since rtems is built as part of
the same RSB set and that build failed, the toolset didn't get
installed.

m32c is the same as lm32.

This makes it look like to me that building RTEMS at the same
time as the toolset is not always desirable. Without the toolset
installed, it isn't easy to fix the BSP.

But overall, I say it looks good to ship.

--joel